Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Little Trinket Box

Hi all,

I have a Design Team project I created for Really Ribbon Ribbons today. A little trinket box I created using some great ribbons, beautiful wild orchid flowers and some fun little trinkets that are new at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

I do have an announcement before I get started, this is my second to last post I will be doing for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team. I am really sad that I am leaving the team they are such a great team to work with and Bonnie Garby is just amazing. I just want to say Thank You to Bonnie for having me on your team it has been a pleasure and I've had a great time using your beautiful ribbons and wild orchid flowers. Thank you Bonnie.

Here is my project -
So here is my new Trinket Box. Yep, I made myself something for once. lol
I am so excited I just love it, I used the beautiful Blue Fern paper collection - Blush. 
 I am putting my charms and little trinkets inside. 
So I used some Wild Orchid Flowers for the top used with the beautiful 
Acrylic Rhinestone embellishments, these are so beautiful! You gotta check these out. 


Here is a great shot of two sides of my box showing the vivid pink seam binding and 
I also used the Bow It All V3.0 to create my bow.


 Here is a great shot of the sheer box pleats white ribbon I used around my edge of my lid. 
I used some tiny strands of white pearls I had in my stash, I bought from JoAnns a while back. 


 Here are a couple of photos showing the top of my box. I actually placed the seam binding bow down first and then laid my flowers around it, added my tiny pearl 
strands around the flowers. Then I added more flowers around the top. 
I just love these little flowers they are just darling. 

Just so you know I have used this Sheer Box Pleated ribbon a few times and I just love it.
I have to say it's probably one of my favorite ribbons from the store as it's so versatile. 


Supplies: Really Reasonable Ribbons - 
Thank you all so much for stopping by today I so appreciate it. I hope you are inspired to use some of these items. I just love using the ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbons they are just gorgeous, and the flowers are just beautiful. Check out the items I used plus other wonderful items at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. Please leave me a comment as I love reading them. 

Hugs and wishing you all a great crafty day, 
Deborah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... Deborah, this trinket box is a true delight!!! Such a wonderful shabby project!The papers and the lace you used are amazing!! Amazing work, my friend! There are a lot of gorgous details in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete