Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Oh' Boy, It's Back To School

Good Day All,

It's getting close to that time for kiddo's to head to back school. Or maybe some kids have already been back to school for a week. My daughter starts school in another week so she is pretty excited to see all her friends.

Today at Crafty Sentiments we are having our "Back To School" Challenge. I chose an image called "Back To School" it's so neat, little boy with tons of school books ready for the first day to get cracking. :D
Here is my card -
I love the graphic paper behind him and I popped him up with pop dots along with the Back To School signage above. I really like how this turned out, originally it was a card but after I made it I really like this go into a layout page. Thought it would look really nice. :D

Supplies:
Stamp: Crafty Sentiments - Back to School (click the Back to school words to be taken to the shop)
Paper - Neenha - white ; DCWV - the Celebration- graphic paper and SU blue (can't remember the name but its an older paper); Recollections - Notebook cardstock
Ink - Used colored pencils; black sharpie;
Accessories - From Stash - Over the moon pressStickopotamus stickers -school; Prima stickers - Lady Bird Alpha Stickers

Challenges entered: Below are some wonderful Challenge blogs I joined. Perfectly Rustic is one that I like to play in fun challenges here. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper is one I love cause we all use patterned paper all the time. And there are a couple new blog challenge sites that just looked so fun and friendly I got from Paper Playful. There is some great inspiration at all of these so please take a look. :D
Craftyhazelnut's Patterend Paper Challenge: August Challenge
Lexi's Creations: Challenge 123 - Back to School
Melonheadz Friends: Back To School Challenge
Perfectly Rustics Designs Challenge: No. 29 Masculine Card 
DigiDesignChallengeBlog: Back To School

Your are invited to join us in submitting your "Back to School" makes, we would love to see them. Also please click over to Crafty Sentiments to see the wonderful creations my teamies made, so adorable. :D
Oh My Gosh, and the prize is a stamp - Love Boat Bunnies, just really stink'in cute. lol

Thanks for joining me today, wishing a great week.
Deborah xxx :D

10 comments:

  1. This has a absolute gorgeous boy image, great card. Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Rustics Masculine Challenge
    Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love love love your background papers. Your coloring is fabulous. What a great card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card dear Deborah!!!
    I love the sweet little bus and ruler in the background!! What a wonderful card to give to encourage for back to school!! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics!
    Smiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!! you did a wonderful job on the coloring. Someone is going to love getting this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab Back to School card Deborah. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Your coloring is fantastic. I thought you had colored it using alcohol marker and when i read the entire post, you stated as colored pencil. I was quite amazed with result. Great job on coloring the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. Such a lovely idea to make a back to school card. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable image with beautiful coloring!!! I like the Graphic DP behind the image , perfect for back to school card and love that tiny ruler!

    ReplyDelete