Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pretty Bird with G45 Botanical Tea



Hi all,
Oh gosh, things have been busy this last week. I know I haven't posted a whole lot lately but getting ready for the baby shower pretty much took over my life this last month. Doing invitation, getting them sent out, making all sorts of table decorations, baby shower banner and I even made my very first diaper cake. I took pics and will be posting these this week. So you will get to see all the wonderful crafting that took over my life. lol  Of course after hosting the shower on Saturday, the next day was Easter and my hubby and I were exhausted after the weekend so we took a much needed break on Monday. (just not as young as I used to be, thus gonna be a grandma) lol :D

Well today I am introducing a new challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters, "Things with Wings".
Please Grab Our Badge!

I used a stamp by Graphic 45 named Botanical Tea, it's so pretty and I love the bird on the tree branch. For this card I used a technique I just love, the technique is Stamped Acrylic Block Background (see tutorial on SplitcoastStampers). In addition to the stamp I also used some of the Graphic 45 papers, too.

Here's my card:



Left this blank - not sure of my message yet. 

Supplies:
Paper - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 6x6 paperpack and Botanical Tea 12x12-used Hello sentiment; SU- Ultra Smooth Vanilla; Recollections - Black
Ink - Memento Ink - Gray Flannel, Angel Pink, Summer Sky and Black (used for the background)
Stamp - Graphic 45 Botanical Tea - Bird on tree limb
Accessories - From stash - ribbon and white feathers; Colored a white pearl with Copic Black;
Spellbinders - Fancy Tags (I cut down the tag to fit my sentiment); Cuttlebug embossing folder - Organic Flourish (used as border top & bottom)

Challenges entered:
Paulaholifieldcrafts:A Little Bit Crafty - Birds and the Bees
The Challenge Blog from Creative Shopping: #14 Winged Messengers of Spring
TBC #11 - Clean and Simple

I invite you to come over to The Sisterhood of Crafters for this wonderful challenge and take a look at the wonderful creations by the DT. I would like to say a Big Thank You to Darlene and the Sistah's for having me this month as their Step-Sister it was so fun to visit each DT members blog and to be a part of a wonderful group of ladies. :D  When you visit The Sisterhood of Crafters please leave them some love.
Thanks for stopping by and stay Crafty, : D
Deborah xxx

8 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah this is stunning! I love the soft colors and that gorgeous Bow. Thank you also for joining us this month and being a Step-Sistah! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah your card is gorgeous. Love the beautiful ribbon and image. So glad to have you as a step-sister this month at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a cool technique Deborah ... going to have to give that a go! Beautiful creation and we are so happy to have had you join our sisterhood this month! Don't be a stranger ... please come visit us often! Hugs and Happy Day!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. I love the bird and the ribbon. Good luck. Regards, TokBobok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & very good luck. Be sure to visit us tomorrow for the winner & top selection and back on Thursday for the start of our brand new challenge for May. Take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...so soft and pretty!!! Thank you for joining us this month as guest designer at "The Sisterhood" we loved having you!!! Congrats on the soon to be grandbaby, too!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for joinig us at KE-C. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete